Bring Your Family Together With Our Help

Our Attorneys Have Decades Of Immigration Law Experience

Family means everything. It is where we find love, support and security. Sadly, many families are living separately because a spouse, child, fiancé or other family member does not have permission to live in the United States legally.

You can trust Salaman, Grayson & Henry P.C. when you need to bring your family together. Our immigration lawyers have decades of experience helping U.S. citizens and permanent residents obtain visas for family members and fiancés.

Call our office in Philadelphia at 215-568-1500. We are able to assist families who live in Pennsylvania and the neighboring states.

Why Should You Talk To An Immigration Lawyer?

Choosing the right form is the first step in the process, and it can be confusing. We help with K-1 visas for fiancés of U.S. citizens, K-2 visas for the unmarried children aged 21 or under of foreign fiancés, K-3 visas for spouses of U.S. citizens and many other types of family-based visas.

Obtaining a family-based visa depends on much more than selecting the correct form. There are many important things to consider, including:

  • Immigration laws are constantly changing: When you hear about a new law, it may be months before it goes into effect. In some cases, laws are overturned before they ever go into effect. We keep up with the law so we know when to file and what requirements must be met.
  • Eligibility depends on whether you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident: Permanent residents are able to bring spouses, unmarried children under age 21 and unmarried sons and daughters of any age. In addition, U.S. citizens are able to apply for visas for fiancés, parents and siblings. We can discuss alternative options that may be available based on your and your family member's circumstances.
  • How certain actions can affect a visa application: Multiple applications, criminal arrests and even short-term marriages could bar approval. We can help you understand and address any potential issues.
  • How traveling out of the country could affect your green card status: Many circumstances can affect your ability to re-enter the U.S. if you travel abroad. We help you maintain your status.

Have Family Immigration Questions? We Have Answers.

Contact our law firm if you would like to learn more about family-based visas. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling 215-568-1500 or sending us your information in an email.