Temporary Worker Visas

Pennsylvania Temporary Work Visa Attorneys

The Law Office of Salaman, Grayson & Henry provides experienced and thorough legal representation to employers and employees interested in obtaining temporary work visas. We routinely answer questions, assist with the application process, and interact with government agencies on behalf of clients interested in obtaining a temporary work visa.

Would you like to speak with a lawyer about obtaining a temporary work visa to work in the United States? Please contact the Law Office of Salaman, Grayson & Henry today to learn how we can help. Our firm offers free half-hour initial consultations and flat-rate fees.

Types of temporary work visas

The kind of temporary work visas available to potential employees is based upon such qualifications as skill set and education level. It is also important to note that approximately 65,000 visas are permitted each fiscal year, beginning October 1 of each year. Our firm helps employees obtain temporary work visas that include the following.

  • H-1B Visas: for workers in specialty occupations. Individuals must have at least a Bachelor's degree and, in some situations, a Master's degree or other advanced degree. Examples include people in medicine, law, teaching, and the sciences. H-1 visa holders can stay in the U.S. for up to 6 years.
  • H-2A Visas: for temporary workers in the agricultural industry. Employers must obtain labor certification from the Department of Labor.
  • H-2B Visas: for workers who can perform skilled or unskilled seasonal or temporary work. Employers must obtain labor certification with the Department of Labor.

In addition to temporary work visas, we help those interested in treaty traders visas and treaty investment visas. Call immigration attorney Michael S. Henry at 215.568.7575 to learn more.